1. What is the age criterion for admission in class I ?
Class I is our first year group and we accept students from the age of 6 year plus.
2. When should I submit an application for admission?
The Admission office starts accepting applications in February every year for admission into the academic year beginning the following June. We accept applications for other classes, if there is a vacancy. If there is a possibility that you might relocate to Aurangabad, you are required to submit all the required documents and payments as soon as possible in person. An application is processed only when all the required documents and necessary payments have been submitted.
The following documents of the ward seeking admission are to be submited:
3. What are the next steps once the application is submitted?
Once an application is complet he/she must sit for an assessment. After that the applicant’s name will be put on the waiting list. The Admission office will get in touch with you whenever a seat is available as per your waiting list status.
4. Is there a policy for offering admissions to siblings of students in school?
We give preference to siblings of students already in school.
5. What is the academic year of the school?
6. What is the balance between academics and other activities in the school?
The school has foremost been known for its academics and the experiential learning that is offered here. The main USP of our school is the happiness and satisfaction of the students. We believe in making our students life-long learners.
7. Will the school take students for educational excursions?
Yes, Excursions and educational trips are a part of the active learning process. These are organized on a regular basis.
8. What happens if a child get injured on campus?
The school has standard first-aid facilities. An in-house qualified,expereiced nurse is available throught out school hours to attend to all minor injuries. For major emergencies, the student will be taken to the nearby hospital and parents will be informed simultaneously.
9. What are the transportation facilities provided by the school?
The school has 40 buses. Each bus is equipped with a GPS system and a CCTV . The drivers and bus attendants are in compliance with the RTO norms.
10. What kind of security is offered to the students?
The school has installed CCTV in all corridors, entrances, and near washrooms to monitor the campus.The school has employed a security agency that takes responsibility for protecting the students.There are female attendants on every floor. The buses have teachers and attendants accompanying the students. We take the safety and security of our stakeholders very seriously and any non-compliance by our employees results in strict action.