We provide the best sports facilities to all children, where every child excels in his/her chosen sport. This may eventually lead to the birth of Steppers Sports Academy.
Through a well chalked out sports program, SSHS caters to every sporting need of the child, high class state of the art infrastructure facilities, excellent coaching facilities and providing ample opportunities to participate in the inter-house,inter school,district,state, national and international events and competiitions.
- Athletics- 200m Eight Lane Track, Long Jump Pit, Hurdles Throws Arena: Shot Put, Discus, Javelin
- Basketball – Two Basketball Courts
- Cricket – Full Fledge Cricket Ground, Two Main Turf Wickets, Practice Wickets: Turf, Cement,
- Football – Full Fledged Football Ground,
- Throwball – Ground
- Hockey – Ground
- Badminton -Mini Indoor HALL
- Table Tennis -Mini Indoor HALL
- Tennis – Two Tennis Courts
- Volleyball – Volleyball Court
- Archery – Archery Field
- Athletics & Mass P.T. drill activity is essential & Compulsory for all studnets. These activities are very important for children as it will help them in improving flexibility of their body & strengthen them physically which in turn allows them to preform better in their selected sport and in life.
- It is recommended that students must play two sports throughout the year which in turn will help them to excel in their choice of game.
- During the game / sport activity timimgs, it is expected by all students to wear the school sports attire. It is expected that studnet to bring their personal football shoes, shin guards, cricket ket, badminton, table tennis and tennis racket.
- School shall be providing the basic games/ sports equipment but as soon as student moves to advanced level, a recommendation will be made by the coach to the parents for seeking the personal sports equipment kit.
- In case a studnet is sick / under medical observation, he/she must show the medical certificate to the tutor/ instructor concern.